Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Updates are long overdue!`

I have used this blog as a reference for the past year of teaching. It's been a great help to me, although the grade 4 curriculum has expanded to twice weekly now. Furthermore, I use it to reference what I have taught in the past, and by make improvements by assessing how I taught it the year previous, I can create better ever-more effective lesson plans for my students.
I've been taking notes in the textbook and am due to update it at my earliest availability.
my love to my students for inspiring me to create new materials each year (I thought I'd have no more planning to do...but theres always something more...)
and for teaching me daily that theres always something to find joy in, and showing me how to be a better--reflexive--teacher, though it may be a slow and sometimes painful process.

No comments:

Post a Comment